Financial and material donations, along with volunteer time & talents, make Habitat homes possible.
Your generous support with donations of funds, materials and services helps us continue the mission of affordable home ownership for those in need. As a non profit organization, donations to Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity are tax deductible.
If you wish to receive a gift for a financial donation of over $25.00 please, click here.
Individual, memorial and honor donations are gratefully accepted!
Checks may be made payable to:
Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity
Baghat, Laurito-Baghat CPA
16 West Main Street,
Fredonia, NY 14063
Your donation of a house or land can be a wonderful beginning for a family in need of a home and in sustaining neighborhoods.
Full or partial property donations are welcome. Speak with your tax advisor about financial advantages.
Please contact our affiliate office through our online email form
or call us at 716-863-4475
Volunteering your service helps keep our costs down.
While not tax deductible, you receive heartfelt appreciation and the satisfaction of working to eliminate poverty housing.
Please contact us through our online email form or call our affiliate representative at 716-863-4475 for more information.
How Much is My Donation Worth?
- $10 = Box of Nails
- $35 = 1 bundle of Roof Shingles
- $50 = Low Flow Toilet
- $75 = Window
- $100 = Kitchen Sink
- $150 = Front Door
- $500 = Siding
- $1000 = Wallboard – For an entire house
- $2000 = Flooring – We usually pay $3 per square foot
THANK YOU to each and every…
- LOCAL BUSINESS for your donations, discounts and overall assistance.
- INDIVIDUAL for donating finances, materials, time and talents and those donating the properties made into affordable homes.
- FAITH COMMUNITY, SERVICE ORGANIZATION & LOCAL GOVERNMENT.