We are the Chautauqua Area Habitat for Humanity. Our area incorporates all of Chautauqua County in Western New York, bordering Pennsylvania to the south and the west, Lake Erie on the northwest and Erie County (where Buffalo is located) on the northeast.
We have been building homes since 1989. To date, there are 28 families whose lives have been changed through home ownership.
Board of Directors
- Mike Ricketts, President, Westfield
- Bob Reynolds, Vice President, Mayville
- Ruth Nelson, Secretary, Chautauqua
- Laura Napoli, Treasurer, Fredonia
- Sylvia Faust, Financial Assistant, Chautauqua
- John Keller, Fredonia
- Donna Roof, Silver Creek
- Maureen Rovegno, Chautauqua
- Shane Pangborn, Jamestown
- David Kurzawa, Volunteer CEO, Silver Creek
- Marilyn Kurzawa, Silver Creek
A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, community and hope.
Habitat for Humanity International and its affiliated organizations will not proselytize. Nor will HFH work with entities or individuals who insist on proselytizing as part of their work with HFH. This means that HFH will not offer assistance on the expressed or implied condition that people must adhere to or convert to a particular faith or listen and respond to messaging designed to induce conversion to a particular faith.